This is a re-post from the Virtual Fitness website
Understanding the Beachbody Coach opportunity is fairly simple. The first thing to know is that it’s not a scam, pyramid scheme, or a way to make a quick buck. The funny thing about that is people always ask me if it is. My response is typically:
“Have you ever bought Pampered Chef, Tupperware, jewelry, or other items from an independent representative?”
Nine times out of ten the answer is usually a resounding, “Well, of course I have”. Well guess what? Those independent representatives are all part of a Multi Level Marketing program. The Beachbody Coach opportunity is really NO DIFFERENT than those other companies. The difference is the Beachbody Coach opportunity is selling health and fitness products instead of tangible items you may never use. The great thing about the Beachbody Coach Opportunity is that you are selling people better, more healthy lives through products and services. What can be better than actually helping people get more fit through a an easy to understand set of products and services?
Additionally the Beacbody Coach opportunity is not a giant catalog of things to understand. It’s a target amount of products and services to meet the needs of most people out there. The network of people that are part of the Beachbody Coach opportunity is full of success stories and even my story is no exception to that. We all are trying to change lives and End the Trend of obesity through this opportunity.
The True Costs For The Beachbody Coach Opportunity
I wanted to give you a quick breakdown of the costs associated with being a Coach. I have even written another article on how the Monthly Fees for the Beachbody Coach Opportunity can actually break down as FREE!
When You Sign Up:
- $39.95– This pays for your Business Starter Kit, access to your Coach Online Back Office, THREE personal websites, etc. This fee is waived if you purchase one of the three Starter Packs (Shakeology Starter Pack, Shakeology Plus Fitness Starter Pack, or the Diamond Pack), or you purchase a Challenge Pack.
- $89.96– For a bag of Shakeology OR this number maybe more if you get one of the other Starter Packs (Shakeology Starter Pack, Shakeology Plus Fitness Starter Pack, or the Diamond Pack), or a Challenge Pack. I always recommend at the minimum that my new Coaches get on and start using Shakeology. If you have the money to buy one of the other Starter Packs instead and you want to make that investment, then I say go for it.
Total Approximate Cost When You Sign Up: $129.91 + Taxes or more if you decide to get one of the other Starter Packs.
Also , as part of the Beachbody Coach opportunity, you get the benefit of a 25% discount on your own products you buy and use. So if you want to try P90X2, or Insanity, or even the new Ultimate Reset, you get a discount to do so. They do this so each person that is part of the Beachbody Coach program is able to talk about the different products and services by being a product OF the products.
- $14.95/month starting your 2nd month as a Coach. This covers the cost to keep your Online Back Office and your THREE personal websites updated and running. It also helps cover all of the other expenses Beachbody incurs- customer service, shipping, inventory, marketing, etc.
- $89.96/month to continue using Shakeology and to maintain your active status as a Coach. Beachbody only wants Coaches who are actively growing their business and who actively use the products (how can we get other people on the programs and products if we don’t use them ourselves? We can’t!). As such, you need to either buy or sell 50 PV (personal volume) worth of product each month. Using Shakeology will satisfy this requirement each month. Once you get established though and are consistently making sales, you can cancel your Shakeology. You may be like me though and once you start using it, you won’t want to stop!
Total Approximate Monthly Costs: $14.95 + $89.96 = $104.91
That’s approximately $105 to be part of the Beachbody Coach opportunity each month with your own supply of Shakeology, THREE websites, a back-office, and now the chance to GET PAID along with a massive library of tools and support from other people that have become part of the Beachbody Coach opportunity.
Can I Really Make Money With The Beachbody Coach Opportunity?
Many people sign up for the Beachbody Coach Opportunity to get the discounts but are missing the BIG PICTURE. The simple answer to the question above is…YES! But ultimately it depends on you! If the company told you that you are going to make millions of dollars overnight as a Beachbody Coach, then I would say yes…the Beachbody Coach opportunity is a scam. But that isn’t the case. Unfortunately, in all businesses there are people who like to make wild claims or who just don’t tell the truth. The fact is there are a lot of people hat started their Beachbody Coach business 5 years ago when the program first went live. They of course have the largest down lines, but so be it. There is still enough new business out there to be had. I have been a Beachbody Coach only since January and I have been doing this at night and on the weekends as part-time since I have a full time job I enjoy. In that time I have made approximately $1000/month and hit success club for at least two months. That is just doing it part time! I don’t know about you but even a few hundred dollars a week extra helps pay some of the bills in my house. I was able to make the Beachbody Coach Emerald level, and I would love to eventually get to Diamond.
If someone has told you that you are guaranteed to make money or that you’re going to make millions overnight with the Beachbody Coach Opportunity, then I’m hear to tell you they are wrong. You may not make a dime as a Beahbody Coach. Or you could be making a six figure income within a year. Or you may just make a few hundred dollars a month as a Coach. As I mentioned earlier, it will always depend on YOU!
If you sign up as a Beachbody Coach expecting the money to just start flooding into your bank account with you doing NOTHING or VERY LITTLE WORK then you are living in a fantasy world and are just chasing the money. Just like ANY business, in the beginning you will be working your butt off for little pay. You will make little or no money in the beginning, but with time, hard work, and consistency you will see your income rise and rise, and rise (as long as you continue to take action).
How Do I Become Part Of The Beachbody Coach opportunity?
If you see the opportunity and understand that the myths of the “Beachbody Coach Opportunity scam” are false, then here’s how to join the team-
a. Make sure where it says at the top, “Already have an account?” choose no, and then fill out the application.
b. While completing the application you’ll want to get on Shakeology (you can get a bag of Shakeology on the 3rd page), or you can get one of the 3 Starter Packs.
2. Once you complete the application, you’ll then hear from me and I’ll help you get up and going.
If you still have questions, then call or email me! Just click here to get my contact information. I hope you see the big picture now and understand that the Beachbody Coach opportunity is not a scam! It’s an chance for you to better yourself both physically and financially, and help others along the way. You’re the boss as a Beachbody Coach! But unlike other businesses you’re not in it alone…There’s a strong, massive team behind you who will be there for you every step of the way. I hope you have a GREAT day and please don’t hesitate to contact me!
I look forward to anyone who wishes to become part of the Beachbody Coach opportunity. If you have enjoyed this post that helps to further explain the true aspects of the Beachbody Coach opportunity, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media.
Chris Colotti, Emerald Team Beachbody Coach, Owner of Virtual Fitness